T-shaped Software Engineer with experience in e-commerce, automotive and NLP.
📍 Tbilisi, Georgia
Software Engineer in automotive EV company
I was responsible for maintenance of diagnostics and software update services. Go and Python were used to develop services running directly on the vehicle.
Service Platform is an ecosystem of different systems for observing devices and automatically resolving issues with them. Services I’ve contributed are powered by Go, Clojure, PostgreSQL, Datomic, and Docker.
- Increased maturity of development experience and processes (pipelines, code quality, DevOps, etc.)
- Helped one junior Go developer to grow to middle
- Designed and implemented architecture of vehicle charging infrastructure
- Integrated complex algorithms for vehicle resource planning and charging stations availability prediction
- Integrated third party charging operators with industrial charging protocols
- Integrated payment system
Software Engineer in the largest e-commerce platform in Russia
As I backend developer, I was working on internal services providing tools for sellers who earn on OZON marketplace. Such includes seller dashboard, seller API, tariffication, delivery scheduling, etc. I used Go, PostgreSQL and Kubernetes to develop those services.
Software Engineer in no-code NLP platform
I was working at chatme.ai as Python & Golang Backend Developer. I’ve implemented various microservices using aiohttp, PostgresSQL, MongoDB and Docker in a core product team. This team is focused on development of modern chat bot platform with NLU and pluggable services support.
Software Engineer in oil & gas industry
At MPh Tech Ltd. I was working as NodeJS & Golang Backend Developer. My responsibilities included development of different employee management APIs with NodeJS, Typescript, ExpressJS, MongoDB and MSSQL. The company’s clients are large oil-producing companies.
- NodeJS (TypeScript)